Monday 1 July 2013

3 outfits (H&M)

Hello readers, 

Today I have been online browsing and I found some beautiful pieces of clothing and jewellery so I decided to do a styling post. The pictures underneath are showing some outfits I have put together from pieces I have found on the H&M website. 

Personally I love H&M. It has great quality clothing, it is affordable and the clothing is lovely. Most of the pieces are for warm summer weather. Take a look below to see them!


Outfit 1: This is the 1st outfit I have picked up. I love the patterns on the top, that is why I chose it. The glasses look very diva like and for some reason just remind me of Beyonce. I picked out some light denim shorts with studded detailing in the pocket. I think the sandal heels are just amazing! I also picked up a black leather bag with a very nice zipper details on the sides. Along with that I decided to have some light gold jewellery.


Outfit 2: For this outfit I started off with a wrap around chiffon skirt. Then I added a basic sleeveless crop top (ONLY £3.99!) Since it's summer I decided to add some colour so I chose a bright yellow one. For footwear I decided to have some beautiful black wedges and a black tote bag. I added some sunglasses in a faint cheetah print and a gold necklace. I added a simple yet effective golden bracelet to top it off. 


Outfit 3: This outfit is definitely more classy than the other two. I started off with a plain black maxi dress with a nice slit on the side up to about knee length. I added a beautiful cream cardigan on top. Because of the simplicity of the dress I decided to go for a big chain necklace to bling up the dress. To top it off I added simple black sandals with a beautiful opening on the side. This is a more sophisticated outfit, maybe for an evening dinner?

Which outfit is your favourite? 

*ALL of the clothing above can be found online on the H&M website*
www.hm.com/gb 

Yours only,
Eliza
TFB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment on this post! Either by logging in to one of the accounts below or anonymously. Thank you for putting the effort into leaving a comment, it means a lot to me and I love reading every single one of them! xo