Sunday 7 July 2013

ASOS summer must-haves!

Dear readers,

Today I have came up with an ASOS summer shopping bag and some summer must haves and some of my faves from each category I found on the ASOS website.
All of the following outfits can be found on the ASOS website

Here are some of my summer must haves!

The dress






Since most of the time summer is the hottest time of the year it's great to go for a dress during that time of year. Whether you are into midi dresses, skater dresses, cut out shoulder dresses or the girly dresses there is always gonna be a dress out there just for you! These can be made into a fantastic girly or elegant outfit!





 The swimwear



Swimwear is one of the top 10 must haves! During the hot season of summer there is no way you can live without going to the swimming pool in your back garden, holiday or going to the beach! I chose a beautiful full swimsuit and a bikini with high waisted bottoms to hide all the  little imperfections! 




The cardigan


Even though it might seem like there is no need for extra layers during the summer one or two cardigans are always very useful especially during evenings and nights out where it might get a little chilly even if you are on holiday! One of the cardigans is extra summery with a beautiful dip dyed pattern in pink, orange and cream colours which just looks so summery!



The shorts



Shorts are a pretty self explanatory holiday must have. Here are two shorts I picked up which are in fashion for two different reasons. The first ones are a little bit over sized vintage shorts with slits and fraying which is really in right now. The others are dip dyed using bleach (this effect can be also done for less money as a fun DIY!) I'll link down some DIY dip dyed shorts tutorials in time for the summer!




DIY dip dyed shorts tutorials 

The play suit



If you are not much of a dress person but want to still look beautiful and girly play suits are for you! Play suits are totally summery and with so many types of cuts and designs to choose from the choice is huge! They are sometimes much more comfortable than dresses because they have shorts so you can do anything without having to worry about showing off a little bit too much!



The trousers



Even though they might not be as much use as a play suit or shorts, trousers are a good thing to always have. Lately I been in love with high waisted trousers and I think they look great with any top such as a plain white tee, an over sized top, crop tops, tank tops, the list could go on. I love these light  denim tube pants and I personally they are a big number 1 on my wish list!


Black high waisted pants 

The accessories


Accessories make the outfit stand out so much more. I have chosen the top 2 accessories in my opinion which are sunglasses, and rings. The rings you can see above are gold midi rings which are very popular this year. They look beautiful and I am in love with them. The other top accessory for the summer must be sunglasses. These cat eye sunglasses in white look great and are totally needed for the summer!



The sandals


Last but definitely not least are sandals! During the summer I literally live in my pair of sandals. There are so many beautiful designs and patterns the hardest thing is choosing the ones you like. They look fantastic with whatever you wear, maxi dresses, dresses, play suits, trousers, shorts, literally anything! I couldn't recommend them more.



So I hope you have enjoyed reading my recommendations and hopefully that might help you in your next shop for the summer! 


Yours only,

Eliza

TFB

1 comment:

  1. Excellent site !Keep on and given to us.Your own information topic is amazing i read whole topics. I enjoy this fabulous website a lot. I learn many important subject at this time site. Thanks admin for sharing in particular nice site.We ensure that you get best ag jeans , seven to receive mankind jeans , diesel jeans , fsession at your cheap rate. Fsession is best in the globe specially adult men girls.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment on this post! Either by logging in to one of the accounts below or anonymously. Thank you for putting the effort into leaving a comment, it means a lot to me and I love reading every single one of them! xo