Monday 29 July 2013

My last summer preparation

Dear readers,

I am going away on holiday on Saturday so today I went on a little shop in Primark, in preparation for the summer. Today I only got 4 things because I already brought what I needed beforehand, take a look below to see what I picked up!


Short plain black dress - Primark £5 



Bikini top - Primark £6



Bikini bottoms - Primark £4



Sunglasses case - Primark £1.50

I hope this gave you some ideas for what else you might want to get before you go on holiday or something you would just like to buy!

Yours only, 
Eliza
TFB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment on this post! Either by logging in to one of the accounts below or anonymously. Thank you for putting the effort into leaving a comment, it means a lot to me and I love reading every single one of them! xo