Sunday 14 July 2013

Top 6 hair products with reviews!

Dear readers,

Today I have come up with my top 6 hair products I have been using lately on my hair. Below I will briefly talk about each product and hopefully it might help if you are looking for some new hair products, want to try something new out or need a solution for your hair!





This is my hair, the colour of my hair is a dark brown. Naturally, my hair is quite curly and thick. I usually straighten it or just put it up. Below are products I use the most.

Left to right: Wella Shockwaves Shine and Hold hairspray, L'Oreal Studio Hot Straight, L'Oreal Studio Hot Curl, Charles Worthington Soft and Silky styling spray,  Wella Shockwaves Styling Plus Conditioning Gloss Serum, Tre Semme salon smooth serum.

Wella Shockwaves Shine and Hold hairspray 

I like this hairspray because it is affordable and still works really well. It holds my hair well, unfortunately sometimes leaves my hair a bit stiff and dry the next day if I spray it too close to my hair.

L'Oreal Studio Hot Straight

This is an amazing product. It is perfect for people who straighten their hair often like me. It protects your hair from heat damage from straightening and leaves the hair non frizzy, smooth and glossy. Your hair can stay straight for days after using it. It also smells so nice!

L'Oreal Studio Hot Curl

This also contains heat protect when using hot tools to create your curls. This leaves the hair smooth and glossy, it makes the curls stay for such a long time! It recommends to use the product before styling but a bit after makes the hair extra glossy and the curls stay in even longer. It doesn't leave your hair greasy, sticky or stiff which is great!  

Charles Worthington Soft and Silky styling spray

This spray leaves your hair soft and silky just like it says, I like to apply it on towel dried hair. It contains white truffle & orchid extracts too! It smells great and feels great. One thing about it is that you should spray only a little bit of it into your hair otherwise it can get quite greasy in the next few days. It's great to use, but not overuse.

Wella Shockwaves Styling Plus Conditioning Gloss Serum

This is a conditioning serum which is mostly made up of oil. Because of that you use a very very little amount of it and rub it into damp hair. It is great for curly hair problems such as your hair being too frizzy. It gives your hair a lot of gloss and conditions your hair. As long as you use a very little amount it does not weigh your hair down.

Tre Semme salon smooth serum

Just like the product above this is mostly oil. It is perfect for people with dry hair as well as preventing split ends, heat damage, and just damaged hair. It contains Moroccan Argan Oil which smooths and nourishes your hair leaving it looking so healthy and glossy! Again, be careful with how much you use. 

Hope this post helped you to get an idea of some hair products you would like to try out in the future. Have you tried any of these, if so what are your opinions? What hair products do you recommend? Comment below.

Yours only,
Eliza
TFB



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment on this post! Either by logging in to one of the accounts below or anonymously. Thank you for putting the effort into leaving a comment, it means a lot to me and I love reading every single one of them! xo