Tuesday 9 July 2013

My favourite fragrances

Dear readers,

Today I have put together some of my favourite female fragrances to give you an idea of which perfumes are definitely worth buying because I am in love with them! 

Below I will show you the perfumes I have chosen, what does the perfume smell of, likes, any dislikes (if any,) price, and a website link to where you can make a purchase.


Left to right; Radiance - Britney Spears, Heat - Beyonce, Coco Mademoiselle - Chanel, Christina Aguleira - Christina Aguleira, Heat Rush - Beyonce, Touch of Pink - Lacoste, Loverdose - Diesel, Just Pink - Next, Pink Friday - Nicki Minaj.

Radiance - Britney Spears

This perfume is really fresh and sweet. I love having it on during day whenever I go out anywhere. 
Advantages: The smell is just right and the scent lasts literally ALL day unlike other perfumes! I love the bottle, it is so creative with the gems popping out!
Disadvantages: It is quite a strong fragrance so put on a little bit because it smells too strong if more than 2 sprays are applied. 
30ml  - £23 if you shop at boots there is nearly a £10 off offer!)

Heat - Beyonce

This perfume is so feminine and makes you feel so seductive and attractive!
Advantages: The smell is beautiful it is a very sweet and floral scent. 
Disadvantages: It is also again quite expensive since it is a famous celebrity scent, but to be honest it is seriously worth it! If you are not into very sweet fragrances I really recommend you try it out in then shop in case it is too sweet for your taste.
50ml - £28.99
100ml - £42.00 (deal at the perfume shop get it for £29.99!)

Coco Mademoiselle - Chanel
This perfume is quite a nice soft and fruity fragrance. It is very famous since it comes from Chanel. It is a both day and night scent in my opinion.
Advantages: It has a great smell and is very feminine. It is not too harsh or strong, its a beautiful light and fruity fragrance. 
Disadvantages: This is my most expensive perfume, it is very expensive because of the brand. It is a great perfume and I love it but I can find different but equally good perfumes for a much cheaper price, but then again it is a good brand so that is the reason for such a high price. 
50ml - £67.00
100ml - £95.00

Christina Aguilera - Christina Aguilera 

This perfume is very feminine and light, it is floral and smells a lot like different types of flowers, especially lillys and jasmines. It is very feminine and soft.
Advantages: The bottle has a really nice decorating. It is simply black and white but it is beautifully decorated with a pattern of flowers. I also like the shape of the bottle, it is skinny and quite tall with a curve in the middle and a small black bow on top.
Disadvantages: The bottle looks beautiful and on pictures the liquid inside looks transparent/white or slighly pink. Unfortunately not long after the liquid turned a very unattractive light yellow colour which was a let down since it is very noticeable in the bottle. 
50ml - £28.99
100ml - £39.90
http://www.theperfumeshop.com/pws/ProductDetails.ice?ProductID=3100

Heat Rush - Beyonce

This is the second Beyonce perfume I am showing you. They both smell absolutely amazing and I love both. 
Advantages: This perfume not only being floral it is also fruity! It smells a little bit like passion fruit  with an addition of flowers such as orchids. 
Disadvantages: This is not a disadvantage to me but again it is very sweet and some people might not like that. In my opinion it is slightly too similar to Heat. 
50ml - £26.60
100ml - £36.00
http://www.theperfumeshop.com/fcp/product/womens-perfumes/Beyonce/Heat-Rush/1702

Touch of Pink - Lacoste 

This is an amazing summer perfume, it is a beautiful scent and just reminds me of summer! It is definitely a summer scent and is perfect for sporty people. I think it is more of a sporty perfume rather than feminine or for a night out. It has some citrus scents and is also floral. 
Advantages: Great for the summer and sporty females.
Disadvantages: The staying power is not good at all, the scent washes off your body within around 4 hours which is not good.
30ml - £24.99
50ml - £38.50
90ml -  £49.50
http://www.theperfumeshop.com/fcp/product/womens-fragrances/lacoste/touch%20of%20pink/3082

Loverdose - Diesel

This is a sweet but very strong fragrance, like with Radiance you really don't need a lot to make it last and smell great! I will love wearing this perfume in the winter, I think the scent will smell great during the colder season. 
Advantage: It smells great and the bottle is just so cute! The colour, the shape, the detailing, just everything makes this so unique and stand out!
Disadvantage: It is very expensive. 
30ml - £36.00
50ml - £48.50
75ml - £59.50
http://www.theperfumeshop.com/pws/ProductDetails.ice?ProductID=1906

Just Pink - Next

This fragrance is actually something I received in a gift set which I loved. The perfume itself is light floral and fruity. It has a bit of a soft soap scent with it too which I love because it makes it so light.
Advantages: The price, it is only a next perfume so the price is quite low. It is great value for money!
Disadvantages: The smell doesn't stay for as long as I would expect.
30ml - £6.50
75ml - £10.00
http://www.next.co.uk/x51422s5#830175x51

Pink Friday - Nicki Minaj

I am in love with this fragrance! It is so floral, girly, and playful! It is definitely a summer/spring fragrance  It is so sweet, soft and sensual!
Advantages: The bottle is very original, creative and fun. Others might like more sophisticated perfume bottles but to me it is a very smart move to create something so unique. (You also get a free hair mist with any purchase of the fragrance at the perfume shop which usually costs around £10!)
Disadvantage: The smell is lovely and the staying power is okay but for such a great smelling fragrance I just wish the staying power could of been all day.
30ml - £23.50
50ml - £28.50
100ml - £38.50
http://www.theperfumeshop.com/pws/ProductDetails.ice?ProductID=1127

I hope you enjoyed my review on some of my favourite fragrances and this post was helpful for you. What are your favourite fragrances?
Review your favourite below!

Yours only,
Eliza
TFB




1 comment:

  1. Love this post! I hope to have more and more up on this blog soon I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment on this post! Either by logging in to one of the accounts below or anonymously. Thank you for putting the effort into leaving a comment, it means a lot to me and I love reading every single one of them! xo