Saturday 20 July 2013

Theme park day out outfit

Dear readers,

I'm sorry I have not been posting on the blog lately but I have been quite busy. On Wednesday I have visited Thorpe Park which is a theme park in the UK, similar to Six Flags as far as I am aware. The weather was very hot and it was around 30 degrees Celsius. Below are some pictures I took on the day..













My outfit consisted of a plain oversized black boyfriend belly top, boyfriend shorts (they are slightly longer and looser than usual shorts,) and an oversized bag with a flamingo pattern and leather parts which I absolutely love!

My friend had a really nice outfit of an oversized plain white tee and a black skater skirt too.

Yours only, 
Eliza
TFB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment on this post! Either by logging in to one of the accounts below or anonymously. Thank you for putting the effort into leaving a comment, it means a lot to me and I love reading every single one of them! xo