Tuesday 2 July 2013

Trending now outfits

Hello readers,

Today I have quickly put together two outfits you can dress up and down to create a nice look which is quite in fashion right now. Check out the two styles I went for below.

Style 1

This is a pretty simple outfit which can be easily dressed up by maybe adding a over sized cardigan. This outfit consists of a short/long black chiffon skirt with a simple cream crop/belly top which I have tied at the back. For this outfit I have on some sandals which I brought recently for the summer. I also have a light brown studded leather bag. I also put on a chunky gold chain bracelet to add a bit to the outfit since of its simplicity. 




Outfit 2

For this outfit I have decided to go for a midi dress. The dress I have has a tie dye pattern with different colours such as burgundy, pink, purples, navy blue, creams and whites (which I love!) Because the top of the dress is quite plain you could add a big piece of jewellery such as a necklace to dress it up, but instead I decided to put on a light pink scarf. On top of the dress I decided to put on a burgundy over sized blazer which I liked because since the dress is quite tight, putting something over sized on top would look nice. To finish off I put on black platform shoes with a lace pattern on them. Unfortunately because of my picture quality you cannot see it too well. And that is basically the whole outfit.




Outfit 1

Top - New Look
Skirt - New Look
Sandals - Primark
Bracelet - H&M
Bag - Primark
  
Outfit 2

Dress - Primark
Blazer - New look
Platforms - River Island
Scarf - Claires

Thank you, 
Eliza
TFB



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment on this post! Either by logging in to one of the accounts below or anonymously. Thank you for putting the effort into leaving a comment, it means a lot to me and I love reading every single one of them! xo